Monday, June 11, 2012

Crazy for Card - Making

I've said before that I've never really been one for paper crafting, but I think I've been changing my tune. Lately, I've been venturing into card making, which might have stemmed from designing and planning out my wedding invitations. Anyway, I've been having a lot of fun with it, especially with some of the designs that I've purchased from the Silhouette Store. 

I made a few Mother's Day cards for Amazing Boyfriend Fiance to give to our Mom's.


 I know I'll be needing some cute thank you cards to send out after our wedding in September, so I might as well get started on them now.




I'm not the only one getting married this summer, my cousin Kim is getting married in July! I thought I'd plan ahead and make her cards for her bridal shower and her wedding.




Speaking of stock piling cards, I got these adorable little cards designs from the Silhouette store and made up a few so I'll be all prepared for the next baby shower I'm invited to.




And while I was at it, I just made a few others to have hanging around, ya know, just in case...






These cards were inspired by this picture via Pinterest

These cards were inspired by this picture via Pinterest


At least I know I'm prepared, for whatever occasion I should need a card for! 





1 comment:

You have something nice to say? Write it here!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...