Friday, January 6, 2012

I'm a loser, baby, so why don't you...

(I know I'm not really a loser, I just really like that Beck song.)

 I didn't make it out of the first round of One Month To Win It... 

I am a little disappointed because I had some pretty cool ideas for projects for the next few rounds, but now I can do them at my own pace and without the pressure of a deadline. And I still get to share my bright ideas with all of you! 

Since I didn't make it to the next round and voting is closed, I can let everybody know that the Parisian Plate Clock was my project. 

  
I've written out a full tutorial on how I made it and I'll be posting it tomorrow so check back to see how I did it. 

Thanks to everyone for voting (even if it wasn't for me) and the support. It was fun to participate in a competition and I might throw my hat into the ring again someday...



1 comment:

  1. Awww - I'm sorry you didn't make it! But you're still one of my favorite crafters! : )

    -Mel the Crafty Scientist

    ReplyDelete

You have something nice to say? Write it here!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...